The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann

May 25, 2007 by

Little Girl in Big Straw Hat - Illustrating Horoscope - Madeleine McCann - Astrology of Missing Persons

The Madeleine McCann case is the latest mystery in the Astrology of Missing People topic; the story has been covered by the news somewhat here in the United States, but not nearly as much as in Europe. One of the readers of this blog, Magwitch, has brought the Madeleine McCann disappearance to my attention. Magwitch writes:

I was re-reading your blog entry from January concerning the whereabouts of missing student May Zhou. At the start of the article you say that “the fate and whereabouts of missing people” is an area of astrological interest for you. That got me wondering; has there been much in the news in your part of the world about the missing 4 year old child Madeleine McCann?

Madeleine was apparently abducted from her parents’ holiday apartment at the Ocean Club Resort, Praia da Luz in Portugal on Thursday 3rd May. The story is absolutely massive here in the UK and across most of Europe and the press seem keen to keep it as front page news even 3 weeks after the event. Sadly there appears to be no progress on Madeleine’s whereabouts at the moment.

Full details about Madeleine and the search to find her are available at http://www.findmadeleine.com

Madeleine was last seen by her parents on May 3, 2007, at 9:30 p.m. local time***(see important update at end of post), near the town of Lagos, Portugal. To try to determine whether she is dead or alive, and her whereabouts, we cast a horoscope for the time of her disappearance, which is below:

Horoscope - Madeleine McCann - Astrology of Missing Persons

We will examine the chart according to the rules laid out by astrologer William Lilly in his book, Christian Astrology. First, we shall see whether little Madeleine is still alive, and then we will analyze the horoscope for her location.

Is Madeleine McCann Alive?

We take the ruler of the first house, Mars, and the Moon, as Madeleine’s significators. Mars is in Pisces, in the fourth house. Mars is not afflicted, as it is in the sign of its triplicity, and it is not making aspects to troublesome planets. So far, so good.

The Moon, however, is not in such good shape: it is in Scorpio, the sign of its fall, so little Madeleine is in trouble. The Moon is void of course, meaning it will not make any more aspects in its current sign, and is about to enter Sagittarius. Normally, this would mean that Madeleine’s situation is about to get better, since the Moon is not nearly as afflicted in Sagittarius as it is in Scorpio. However, we would really want to see the Moon entering its own sign, to indicate that Madeleine will return home. I will discuss this more later when we talk about her whereabouts.

Death is shown by the ruler of the eighth house, Mercury, and to a lesser extent, by Venus, which is right on the cusp of the eighth. We also need to look at the Arabian Part of Death, which falls at 25° Gemini. It is encouraging to see that neither the Moon nor Mars are aspecting Mercury, ruler of the eighth house. However, and this is significantly troubling, Mars is about to square the Part of Death, from its location in the fourth house. Also, William Lilly writes that if the missing person’s significators are in the fourth house, “these are testimonies that the party absent be dead.”

I am also concerned to see Venus, ruler of the 7th house, so closely conjunct the Part of Death in the eighth house. While Venus is not one of Madeleine’s significators, whenever we see the Part of Death in play like this, it adds in a small way to the evidence of death. The seventh house would rule her abductors, and I do not like to see them connected to her death by such a close aspect. So, while the evidence for death here is not as overwhelming as in the May Zhou case, I am inclined to believe that Madeleine may not be alive.

Where Is Madeleine McCann?

We can also use this horoscope to find her location. Praia da Luz, Portugal, is about 90 miles from the Spanish border. The fact that the Moon is about to enter Sagittarius made me think that Madeleine’s abductors took her across the border to Spain. Spain is ruled by Sagittarius, and the Ascendant, where the Moon is located, represents the East direction. The emphasis on water signs (Mars is in Pisces and the Moon is in Scorpio) might show her in or near the water, particularly standing water.

***Important Update (5/26/07):

One blog reader (Suzanne – thank you!) has found out that Madeleine was last seen around 9 pm, not 9:30 pm. This changes the above chart in one important respect: The Part of Death falls at 13 Gemini. As a result, neither of Madeleine’s significators, Mars or the Moon, aspects the Part. This takes out a major part of our concern that Madeleine has come to an untimely end. I am far more optimistic about her being alive now, than when I looked at the 9:30 pm chart. Unfortunately, I cannot tell from the above chart whether she will be found again. I still feel very strongly that the water is important here, as I am sure it would be very easy to take away the child by boat without a trace, or even hide her in a boat. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for her safe return, folks!

I left the old chart up for comparison, and because it is still extremely close to the 9 pm chart (which has the Ascendant at 21 Scorpio).

Comments

120 Responses to “The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann”

1. suzanne on October 3rd, 2007 8:03 pm

As a believer of all things esoteric, I am really shocked that no psychic has come thru with what really happened to the girl..I know the astrologers are probably right that poor little Madeleine is dead, but it is more than disappointing that metaphysics can’t bring this case to rest.

2. suzanne on October 3rd, 2007 8:06 pm

By the way, Lilith, am looking forward to your analysis of Madeleine’s chart. I don’t think Mom and Dad killed her, but what has intrigued people (especially astrologers) is that Gerry has a stunningly violent crazy chart.

3. suzanne on October 4th, 2007 10:43 pm

I want to amend a word I used re Gerry’s chart. The word “violent” is not correct;
    “aggressive” is a more suitable word.

4. Sasha on October 16th, 2007 5:27 pm

Just found this thread. It’s fascinating. I would love to read a detailed chart for Kate McCann, now that you have her birthdate.

5. anayin on October 20th, 2007 10:23 am

helo, does anyone read from hands (dont now how they call it) here is picture of madeleines hands….

6. carlos torres on December 27th, 2007 5:09 pm

hello, Anayin

you posted something very interesting, madeleine’s palm prints

have you had any feed back from a palm-reading expert ?

do you know where to find a good photo of the palms? I got the one from the news paper, but it is not so good.

thanks for the owner of this astrologycal blog on madeleine disapearence

thank you and I am also praying for madeleine

7. LadyHawk on January 15th, 2008 11:17 am

A bizarre web site at revelation13.net, which uses astrology, prophecies of Nostradamus, the Book of Revelation, Bible code, and New Age geography to make predictions, has gone to great lengths to present the possibility that Madeleine may be in the Philippines.

The author says, “I think Madeleine is still alive. And I think that Madeleine’s parents Mr. and Mrs. McCann are completely innocent. I think that Madeleine was kidnapped for reasons of child slavery, and transported to the Phillippines, where I think she still is. Keep the Faith!”

I’m hoping against hope at this point, and praying that she be found soon, uninjured. May God bless. . .

8. Nordmann on February 5th, 2008 1:09 pm

A British human rights attorney is on day number 5 of an underwater dive search that he is conducting for Madeliene’s body at the Barragem do Arade reservoir, a large body of water approximately 35 miles east of Praia da Luz where she went missing. The local dive firm he hired has found a 15-foot length of blind cord, knotted together from several shorter pieces, which he thinks may be signifiacnt. It was only 3 days after Madeleine went missing that underworld criminals first told Aragao about Maddie’s having been raped, murdered and then dumped in a nearby lake that meets the description of the Barragem do Arade resevoire. They said it was “deserted with lots of trees and a beach area”). Aragao gave Police this information at the time, but Police did not follow up on it. Instead, they searched another resevoire, somewhat closer to Praia da Luz, and found nothing. Aragao is determined to stay with the current underwater search until he either finds Madeleine’s body or convinces himself that she is not there.

9. asirena on February 10th, 2008 4:38 pm

On http://formadeleine.proboards106.com a member has posted a birth time for Madeleine at 3.31pm , sent to her by someone on her website

10. Orphelia on February 10th, 2008 9:09 pm

Sorry, I admire the spirit of investigation, but if you progress Madeleine’s Sun to the day she disappeared, her progressed Sun is NOT conjunct Algol, it’s at 24.55 Taurus which is too wide an orb. Fixed Stars traditionally use only a 1 degree orb and Algol is currently at 26.something Taurus.

PS For a fresh look at Algol and thoughts on how this Star actually represents the Divine Feminine, check this out: http://www.yasminboland.com/saraswatistar.htm

11. asirena on February 20th, 2008 7:07 am

Hi Orphelia re Algol I notice in few old and new books Alol orb is up to 6 degrees since it is very powerful

“In my own work, I have found that an orb of 1 degree (one finger’s width) is usually quite noticeable, though I’d allow up to 6 degrees for Algol and various sizeable orbs for the other major stars”

12. asirena on February 20th, 2008 7:15 am

Also Madeleine’s Sun is positioned 21.28 Taurus

Algol is positioned 26.10 Taurus

Madeleine was just 9 days short of her 4th birthday when she went missing so we chould take 4 degreer or a bit less.

If you add 4 degrees and take off less then a third of a degree since she was not 4 this would make her Sun positioned at around 25.0 Taurus, or even a bit more which is pretty close to Algol at 26.10 Taurus

13. Gordon Smith Ed. on October 22nd, 2008 7:06 am

Facts about what was sent to the McCann’s web site last year and why?
    Please don’t judge me until to get to the end about God works in mysterious ways. Just read it and see!
    As with most missing people that end up in the public domain there is a rush from psychics claiming to know what happened and I see you have been slated by the skeptics.
    I left contacting the Madeleine McCann web site until months later simply because of this and the fact I know no matter what is said they won’t listen unless you’re famous like Gordon Smith the Todd of the North. For a family that is devoted Catholics and stated they didn’t contact Mr. Smith isn’t exactly true. Because about July of 07 when I contacted their web site to explain my past and why I could help them I got a reply asking if I was the famous Mr. Smith. Daft as I am I though I would struggle to twist and bend like the man in the Matrix but time travel well that isn’t beyond me as I’ve proved in the past using Blair and Bush for examples. Then I reminded hay, there is a psychic called Gordon Smith. I told them no, I’m not him I’m not a sweetie wife. “Note for me not to ever get a haircut in Glasgow if he finds this out” Anyway as Martin say’s back to the real world and why you are getting this info.
    I sent them a email knowing it would pop up later and stopped viewing the emails of support early this year simply because there was no way of convincing the McCann’s about what I’ve proven beyond any doubt until the extracts of Mrs. McCann’s diary became public. Recently you may have noticed in the British News of the World her diary was published and no one but Mrs. McCann and the police had any knowledge about her last memory of Madeleine playing with her wedding ring. That is unless they rewind and see my email to them last November. At the time I did hope someone within the team handling the web site could have noticed the email I sent to them last November and seen that I was stuck because every time I looked Madeline was plying with her mums wedding band. I hoped by stating this way back then someone could have told Mrs. McCann and she could have seen the part and realized how could anyone have know this apart from her. However I can understand why they are reluctant to take part in things that go against the norm and the guilt ridden mind set they are in. But if I recall Mr. McCann stated they would consider anything as long as it’s provable. Well there it is and the fact I normally just do governments and big business is why I’ve not been jumping from the highest hills shouting about it.
    Believe it or not in my view that was Gods answering Mrs. McCann doubts about her beliefs and not me.
    I’m not a person who judges people in any way or form nor am I knocking anyone’s ability to help. Psychic or any person given info to help find out what happened that day, grate. But I hate when people lie just to get their five minutes of fame. They truly haven’t a clue what is going on and the hurt it can cause if they lie. The price they will pay is more than money can buy.

I know there is fear about what I stated way back then because it dose contradict their actions and shows the holes in their approach and why they foolishly went down the road of JT account of what she seemingly seen that night. I can understand why they are not at my door seeking info. But anyone who gave me info like that and I was desperately trying to find my child then come rain or hellfire it wouldn’t have stop me from just asking how did this person know that and what further info can be given. But some people do react to horrendous problems in their life different from what we expect is the norm. But as I kindly tried to point out to them last year JT drawing of the man who she didn’t see’s face and then later agreed with another witness drawing of a man was the same persons face, I can say this isn’t helpful to anyone. In that email I reiterated the fact, had this man been caring Madeline as seen in the drawing then Madeleine would have to have been sleeping upside down, because the child in this mans army had her legs dangling where the Maddy’s head should have been. When the pictures came out this year showing the bedroom where Maddy was sleeping confirmed my vision of the room and where the bed was and the fact the covers were only slightly ruffled contrary to someone lifting a child out of her bed. I could go on about what took place that night but it would be better for the McCann’s to have their say if it is what they won’t to do.

How I prove the facts is by documenting them via major outlets so there is real authenticity that can’t be doctored. An example was when I sent out clear info about the cartoon of a profit on a rocket that cause riots around the world to people like Blair and Bush a year before the picture was ever published in the newspaper. The point I’m trying to make is windows in time can be activated via sprite. You wouldn’t believe what was written before hand and sent out then happened unless you see the facts and who got them.

Yours truly,
    Gordon Smith
    Edinburgh
    UK

14. reekdiammerma on January 6th, 2009 6:42 pm

What is bumburbia?

15. Thelmari on January 27th, 2009 2:56 am

Hi i just wonderd could madelein be in south africa did the parents look in to it

16. daisy on May 2nd, 2009 4:12 am

Firstly I would like to say that I am not psychic even though people like to put me into that type of classification…I like to think I am someone whom is in tune with Mother Earth
    3 days after maddie went missing I was taken to the oldest yew tree in England where I had witnessed the aftermath of a ritual..The images I saw being projected at me from the tree were disturbing with strong religious connotations…I cleansed the tree of negative projections and visualised a Light of Truth through the tree to help expose the Truth…..several weeks later whilst in a state of meditation I ended it with a blessing for Maddie..Instantly I had vivid images of a white dragon high in the sky breathing fire into the sea creating a circle of fire..I saw olive groves..I saw a St bernard Dog and a st benedictine monk…a derelict church on consecrated land surrounded by farm land…I saw maddie as clear as day in a round room with a blanket and sunlight coming through wooden slats…I saw a sea trading route..When I put this information into the computer I was taken to a city of Taranto…also known as the white dragon city and also known as the children of arachnid….My vision turned out to be a religious route of the Roman catholic and trading route….If you take an ariel view of Taranto you will discover what appears to be a cirlcle of fire beneath the seaport of taranto….Taranto Italy is an impotant link to the trafficking of children

I was surrounded by angels on the 1st Of September… I have contacted the police ref my vision and it has taken them 2 years to make contact with me and if it had not been for so called psychics maybe there would have not been the incredible confusion of thought transference through media preventing the police from carrying out there work…IT IS NOW TIME for a true psychic of this dimension to tune into me and be guided by their dimension to find maddie…

Love and Light

Daisy x

17. ruth on April 4th, 2011 10:12 am

please could kathryn cassidy contact me via e mail

18. Astrology of Missing People: Is Madeleine McCann Alive? | Gryphon Astrology Blog on April 25th, 2012 6:49 am

[…] readers of the Gryphon Astrology blog have read my 2007 post about little Madeleine McCann who vanished without a trace from her parents’ vacation apartment in Portugal, on May 3, 2007.  […]

19. Astrology of Missing People: Is Madeleine McCann Still Alive? » AstroDispatch.com » Astrology Around The Web on April 25th, 2012 7:49 am

20. tracey griffiths on February 22nd, 2015 3:20 am

As an Iridologist also i have to agree with all the others on here. i thought the same the very first time i saw the photo.The marking appears black which is usually either deadening of tissue or removal of tissue via surgery.The wideness of the marking made me think that something ‘untoward’ had been happening to her ovaries/testes area too,as ive seen no mention of problems down there in the media, though the possibility of broken pelvic bones occurred to me,im sure though with the huge media attention this case brought that any abnormalities ar previous injuries would have been broadcast by the media.Also did some composite charts a year or so ago with maddie and both parents and found them disturbing but inconclusive. Has anyone done any reseach to see when all these retrograde planets will work themselves out of transit so that the truth CAN come to light??