The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann

May 25, 2007 by

littlegirlbigstrawhat The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann

The Madeleine McCann case is the latest mystery in the Astrology of Missing People topic; the story has been covered by the news somewhat here in the United States, but not nearly as much as in Europe. One of the readers of this blog, Magwitch, has brought the Madeleine McCann disappearance to my attention. Magwitch writes:

I was re-reading your blog entry from January concerning the whereabouts of missing student May Zhou. At the start of the article you say that “the fate and whereabouts of missing people” is an area of astrological interest for you. That got me wondering; has there been much in the news in your part of the world about the missing 4 year old child Madeleine McCann?

Madeleine was apparently abducted from her parents’ holiday apartment at the Ocean Club Resort, Praia da Luz in Portugal on Thursday 3rd May. The story is absolutely massive here in the UK and across most of Europe and the press seem keen to keep it as front page news even 3 weeks after the event. Sadly there appears to be no progress on Madeleine’s whereabouts at the moment.

Full details about Madeleine and the search to find her are available at http://www.findmadeleine.com

Madeleine was last seen by her parents on May 3, 2007, at 9:30 p.m. local time***(see important update at end of post), near the town of Lagos, Portugal. To try to determine whether she is dead or alive, and her whereabouts, we cast a horoscope for the time of her disappearance, which is below:

madeleinemccannhoroscope The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann

We will examine the chart according to the rules laid out by astrologer William Lilly in his book, Christian Astrology. First, we shall see whether little Madeleine is still alive, and then we will analyze the horoscope for her location.

Is Madeleine McCann Alive?

We take the ruler of the first house, Mars, and the Moon, as Madeleine’s significators. Mars is in Pisces, in the fourth house. Mars is not afflicted, as it is in the sign of its triplicity, and it is not making aspects to troublesome planets. So far, so good.

The Moon, however, is not in such good shape: it is in Scorpio, the sign of its fall, so little Madeleine is in trouble. The Moon is void of course, meaning it will not make any more aspects in its current sign, and is about to enter Sagittarius. Normally, this would mean that Madeleine’s situation is about to get better, since the Moon is not nearly as afflicted in Sagittarius as it is in Scorpio. However, we would really want to see the Moon entering its own sign, to indicate that Madeleine will return home. I will discuss this more later when we talk about her whereabouts.

Death is shown by the ruler of the eighth house, Mercury, and to a lesser extent, by Venus, which is right on the cusp of the eighth. We also need to look at the Arabian Part of Death, which falls at 25° Gemini. It is encouraging to see that neither the Moon nor Mars are aspecting Mercury, ruler of the eighth house. However, and this is significantly troubling, Mars is about to square the Part of Death, from its location in the fourth house. Also, William Lilly writes that if the missing person’s significators are in the fourth house, “these are testimonies that the party absent be dead.”

I am also concerned to see Venus, ruler of the 7th house, so closely conjunct the Part of Death in the eighth house. While Venus is not one of Madeleine’s significators, whenever we see the Part of Death in play like this, it adds in a small way to the evidence of death. The seventh house would rule her abductors, and I do not like to see them connected to her death by such a close aspect. So, while the evidence for death here is not as overwhelming as in the May Zhou case, I am inclined to believe that Madeleine may not be alive.

Where Is Madeleine McCann?

We can also use this horoscope to find her location. Praia da Luz, Portugal, is about 90 miles from the Spanish border. The fact that the Moon is about to enter Sagittarius made me think that Madeleine’s abductors took her across the border to Spain. Spain is ruled by Sagittarius, and the Ascendant, where the Moon is located, represents the East direction. The emphasis on water signs (Mars is in Pisces and the Moon is in Scorpio) might show her in or near the water, particularly standing water.

***Important Update (5/26/07):

One blog reader (Suzanne – thank you!) has found out that Madeleine was last seen around 9 pm, not 9:30 pm. This changes the above chart in one important respect: The Part of Death falls at 13 Gemini. As a result, neither of Madeleine’s significators, Mars or the Moon, aspects the Part. This takes out a major part of our concern that Madeleine has come to an untimely end. I am far more optimistic about her being alive now, than when I looked at the 9:30 pm chart. Unfortunately, I cannot tell from the above chart whether she will be found again. I still feel very strongly that the water is important here, as I am sure it would be very easy to take away the child by boat without a trace, or even hide her in a boat. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for her safe return, folks!

I left the old chart up for comparison, and because it is still extremely close to the 9 pm chart (which has the Ascendant at 21 Scorpio).

Comments

119 Responses to “The Astrology of Missing People: Madeleine McCann”

1. Magwitch on May 25th, 2007 3:12 pm

Nina, Thank you for taking the trouble to consider Madeleine’s disappearance. Along with so many in the UK I wait and hope for some positive news. I fear your reading is not encouraging, but sadly the truth is often uncomfortable.
    Regards
    Magwitch

2. Julia on May 26th, 2007 9:49 am

Thank you for this wonderful, yet utterly disturbing analysis. Is it just me or is the descendant conj Algol? I don’t know if that can be counted, but it seems like someone “lost their head” and on the spur of the moment – seeing the sudden opportunity – committed this terrible crime. Also, with Venus and Mercury in mutual reception, somebody likes young people just a little too much.

3. gryphonastrology on May 26th, 2007 10:04 am

Dear Magwitch and Julia,

This is emotionally difficult, but one always hopes that the horoscope will be encouraging.

Yes, the 7th is conjunct Algol. In this context, it either brings violence on the person themselves (the 7th), or it causes them to be violent toward others. Either way, not good. The idea of losing one’s head tends to be more appropriate where the situational context is not so violent, if that makes sense.

Warmly,

4. Suzanne on May 26th, 2007 11:43 am

Thank you for your analysis of this event. You use the time of 9:30 pm as being the last time the parents saw Madeleine. In today’s (5/26) English newspaper, THE SUN, there is an article stating that the parents did not check on Madeleine for 50 minutes. And that the last time they saw her was 9:10 pm, returning at 10: 00 pm to find her missing. I am not sure if this will make a difference in your conclusions. It is interesting is that you used 9:30 pm as your time, which would seem to be a midway point. That might be the actual time of the kidnapping.
    Also, have you been able to look at the parents charts to show some indication of whether Madeleine will return to them? thank you

5. gryphonastrology on May 26th, 2007 8:43 pm

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for that – how interesting! I have researched a number of missing person charts over the years, and I have always been frustrated with the lack of consistent information about the last time the person was seen. The 9:30 time came from the press as well, but you may well be right about it being the actual time of the kidnapping.

The wonderful thing about running this chart for 9:10 pm is this: The Part of Death falls at 13 Gemini, and therefore really falls out of the picture as far as applying aspects go. Given the lack of Mars and Moon’s aspects to nasty planets in the malefic houses, much of the nastiness of this horoscope goes away. We still have a debilitated Moon in the 1st, but this is not a pleasant situation no matter what happens. Looking at the 9 pm chart, I am much more hopeful for her safety than the 9:30 pm chart.

Probably the worst thing about the new chart is the eventual sextile between Mercury (Lord 8 and Part of Death) and Mars, but even this is prohibited by Saturn. So, I am feeling much better about this now.

No, I haven’t looked at the parents’ charts, but that sounds like a fascinating approach.

Warmly,

6. Kathryn Cassidy on May 27th, 2007 4:46 am

Love your blog! I posted on this subject one day prior to you and if you are able to skip over there to read it http://collaboratingwithfate.blogspot.com you’ll see why I am so delighted to read your post. Your 9.30 assessment concurs with that of many others. Like you, it has now come to astrologers attention that the time is more likely to be around 9.13pm. My own chart was set for a different time that put the significator or Madeleine in the sign of Cancer (water )As Mercury soon moves into Cancer I am hoping for news to emerge. Thanks for tackling this chart.

Kathryn

7. gryphonastrology on May 27th, 2007 9:46 am

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you very much for visiting and for your kind words. The confusion about the last time seen for Madeleine has been pretty annoying, but that is life. We rarely have certainties with which to work. I am glad I had the opportunity to examine both charts (9:30 and 9 pm), so that either scenario has been thoroughly examined.

Warmly,

8. Carla Baron on May 27th, 2007 10:40 am

Hello, Nina -

I am fascinated with this astrological perspective on missing people. You have caused me to ponder on a completely different plateau here. I have received many hundreds of emails requesting my assistance as a psychic profiler in Madeleine’s abduction, so this aspect you have touched upon is of profound interest.

Nice work!

~ Carla Baron, star of Court TV’s “Haunting Evidence”

9. gryphonastrology on May 27th, 2007 2:41 pm

Hi Carla,

Thank you for visiting; I am glad you liked the article. If you do take on the Madeleine McCann case, I would be very interested to know your conclusions or thoughts on it, to the extent you can share them.

Warmly,

10. susan on May 29th, 2007 9:24 am

Did anyone look into the date of birth of little Madeliene to get some answers through her progessions? This occurred to me because I remembered reading about the case of JonBenet Ramsey in Celeste Teal’s book, Identifying Planetary Triggers .In the papers it stated that Madeliene’s birthday was on Sunday 13th May (no time )-of which she would have been 4.
    Looking at the ephemeris of May 2003- there was a couple of New moons @ 10° 43′Taurus & 9° 20′Gemini & a Full Moon @24° 53′Scorpio.

11. gryphonastrology on May 30th, 2007 1:52 pm

Hi Susan,
    That is a really great idea; I’m sure astrologers would love to see her birthtime. But I don’t think it’s publicly available (I haven’t really looked, though). I am sure that her birth chart would have the most accurate information about her ultimate fate and location.
    Warmly,

12. asirena on May 30th, 2007 2:49 pm

re Madeleine last seen at 9pm I wouldn’t agree with this
    It is my understanding that her father Gerry has been listening for the sleeping kids but he acctually hasn’t entered the room
    This would make that she has been last seen alive around 8-8.30 pm

( except for the family friend who saw a man carrying a child wearing distinctive pink pyjamas at 9.30 pm) This could have been Madeleine..

It is interesting that you mention water as few people on the psychic thread on http://formadeleine.proboards106.com ( a board for missing madeleine) has had the same feeling and the latest development in police investigation shows that they are looking for a yacht owner who stayed in Lagos marina for over 2 years but has left marina on the night of Madeleine’s dissaperance..

Thanks very much for your detailed and clear description of aspects.

Best Wishes.
    AS

13. D on May 30th, 2007 3:30 pm

Madeleine’s birthday was actually the 12th of May, not the 13th.

14. Suzanne on May 30th, 2007 9:51 pm

Is anyone else as amazed as I am, at the breezy, chatty tone of the blogs Gerry is writing on findmadeleine.com especially the entry: Day to day life for the McCanns -
    It is almost surreal in the light of the kidnapping. I am going to search google to try and find out the parents birthdates. I am predicting some kind of dualistic gemini energy from them.

15. gryphonastrology on May 31st, 2007 6:47 am

Hi Sirena,

Yes, I just saw that the police investigation has begun to focus on the boats and yachts in Lagos harbor. IMHO, they really should have started there right off the bat.

As far as last time seen – everyone has their own perspective on this, and I don’t know which is the right one. I do wish we could get a time we all agreed on.

Warmly,

16. asirena on May 31st, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Nina!
    Thanks for your kind answer!
    I have started an astrology thread on missing madeleine on
    http://formadeleine.proboards106.com board ( under general discussion), but I feel we really need a professional astrologer help.
    I was playing the whole day with her chart and trying to guess the time of birth and on the end decided on this one ( birth time 7am)
    http://tinyurl.com/36uqdk ( link to the possible chart)
    as this one would have Venus transfer on ASC on the time of obduction ( which would lead to big interest and her popularity in the whole world)
    People on this board know every little detail on this case but when astrology is involved we really need help..
    Is there any way you can look into the possibility of locating her?

Best Wishes,
    AS.

17. asirena on June 1st, 2007 11:39 am

Hello again Nina,

I found out that Madeleine Sun ( on her natal chart – not depending on time of her birth) was positioned at 21 07 degree Taurus which is only 4 degrees away from the static star Algol.
    I couldn’t find anything on Sun conjucting Algol but if we move Madeleine’s Sun for 4 degrees ( which is 1 degree for each year) it will come on her 4th birthday to 0 degree with Algol.
    Same time if we make a chart for Lafos ( Praia de Luz) Portugal for 3rd May at 9pm ..the ASC of this chart will come to straight opposition to Algol.
    Please can you help with this?

Best Wishes,
    AS

18. gryphonastrology on June 2nd, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi Sirena,

If I could locate Madeleine, I’d already have done it. The clues I see from the chart above are the clearest that I can see.

I like your concept of forwarding the Sun four degrees as in secondary progressions – it would indeed conjoin Algol. This would not bode well for Madeleine, since Algol is a violent star if anything.

Warmly,

19. Suzanne on June 4th, 2007 9:33 am

BINGO…I wrote in an earlier post about the disconnected, breezy, carefree writings of Gerry on his blog after the kidnapping and suggested he was a dualistic gemini. Well, this was confirmed in THESUN.CO.UK today. His birthday is June 5, 1968.
    His chart shows pretty severe squares: Sun, venus, mars conjunct in gemini, square Pluto! And using a 10 degree orb, a definate mars square uranus. Plus, he has a possible virgo moon to throw in the mix. Based on his birthdate, I would suspect Madeleine has gemini rising.

20. Suzanne on June 4th, 2007 9:36 am

Madeleine might also have a virgo rising.

21. asirena on June 4th, 2007 12:37 pm

I just seen Gerry’s details too..
    An astrologer should be able to create a correct chart for Madeleine now..

My guess WAS Gemini rising for Madeleine ( but end of gemini). this would place Saturn right on 0 degrees to her ASC..

22. asirena on June 4th, 2007 12:51 pm

Suzanne today is 4th June.. so Gerry was born 4th june 1968 in Glasgow Scotland

23. Suzanne on June 4th, 2007 2:27 pm

Hi asirena…a birthday a day earlier only changes the degrees by one. The squares still stand. But, boy does that place his moon in virgo. Very intense chart. Do you think Kate probably is a virgo?

24. asirena on June 4th, 2007 4:10 pm

Sorry.. not sure about the date/ Evening Standars said ‘today’ and The Sun said 5th !
    Better to wait till tomorrow!

Thanks Nina for your answer!

25. asirena on June 5th, 2007 3:18 am

Hi Suzanne.. not sure about his Moon..
    I have feeling Kate is a Leo/ or Aquarius

I had a look at Gerry’s chart .. tried to fit in tha fact that he is a doctor.. so significant 6th house but couldn’t place on his chart the abduction of his daughter at all..
    but maybe as he is a gemini he would have many interests and being a doctor would’t be so significant for him..

To me he looks like an Aries.. so maybe Aries rising ?

Also I got stuck with events in Praia de Luz connected to Gerry – somehow doesn’t match..

Thought of Mars on beginning of his 4th hosue at the time of obduction but it led me nowhere..

In my books I can not find any reference to father/daughter relation..

Hope someone else could help?

26. asirena on June 5th, 2007 4:16 am

I have created a chart for Madeleine for time of birth 7.15 am

I believe it is the right one as the most significant negative aspect which would involve some kind of negative experience would be transiting Sun in bad aspect with her MC..
    Same time makes her ASC as 27 deg of Gem which forms a square of transiting Mars to her Saturn (and her ASC) and opposition to her Moon and square to her Pluto.
    transiting venus is in conj to her ASC and square to transiting Mars .
    Transiting Sun is in square to her MC and in square to her Neptune and in opposition to her Pluto

27. Suzanne on June 5th, 2007 9:50 am

asirena..when you refer to “events that don’t match” connected to Gerry, are you refering to the waiters stating that the McCanns never left the tapas bar, and reports that people heard the kids crying on other nights? Without names attached to these statements, they probably should be taken with caution.
    I think Kate is too angular and thin to a leo. I still hold to virgo, or maybe libra. She is attractive and cares about her looks..earrings, jewelry etc..the jogging.

28. Renee on June 6th, 2007 11:00 pm

The link below is reporting a fourth birthdate for Maddy as 5/12 which would be in 2003. This date produces a Mercury in Taurus (neck) in a tight and fixed T-Square to a Mars/Neptune conjunction opposing Jupiter. My astrological antennas are aiming on those closest to her–Dad and Ma included. Her Sun only trines the Moon and inconjuncts Pluto and semis Saturn. Something got out of hand among her own. An Accidental Death.

In this light, I erected a chart based on the time the parents called her missing. Portugal recognized daylights savings time and one hour was added
    giving 25 degrees Sag rising at the time the McCanns reported her missing…jupiter in the 12th of hiding in trine to a 8th house Saturn. The Moon lastly finishing to a Pluto about to rise—to me Maddy was already deceased. The 3rd house also looks contrived with a Mars/Uranus presense in Pisces squared the ruler of the 5th, Venus in Gemini….something not right with the McCanns.

I ask you, if your daughter was missing, would you leave the place and take the chance of not being there the moment she is found. I think not. Not any mother I know.

29. asirena on June 7th, 2007 12:25 am

Suzzane I refer to the fact that there was a way to set up madeleine’s chart according to events in PT.. but for Gerry it is hard ..
    And in my opinion people’s look depend on their ASC – the layoout of the first house will show how people look..
    Kate is too fashionable and too colorful for a Virgo..
    It could be a libra.. but I expect a libra to not to be so strong at this situation.

30. evelyn on June 7th, 2007 6:12 pm

wow—give the parents love 7 support, they need to be strong in tis nightmare crisis111

31. Margy on June 8th, 2007 9:33 pm

May I submit something here regarding iridology and the distinctive mark in Madeleine’s right eye?

32. gryphonastrology on June 9th, 2007 2:35 am

Hi Margy,

Please do – iridology is really a fascinating field to me. I appreciate your asking first, since it’s a bit off-topic.

Warmly,

33. felicity on June 16th, 2007 3:08 am

asirena……………….kate too fashionable for a virgo………..don’t forget she is a doctor

34. frankie on June 18th, 2007 2:57 am

I would really like to hear what an experienced iridologist would make of madelaines eye. From what I’ve read, if the iris has a black marking, this denotes a ‘deadening’ of a particular organ. Madelaines iris is black in the area of ‘testes and ovaries’. I’m surprised that more has not been written about this.

35. Carol on June 21st, 2007 1:53 pm

I got psychic messages saying she is dead: 2 symbols on the street and 1 clear female voice saying she is dead. Then again, Iast week I could feel that she is staying somewhere very near water, I could hear water moving nearby and Madeleine’s sigh. Probably a boat. The main suspect’s Robert Murat Moon is almost in the same place as Madeleine’s and there’s a Mars Venus conjunction between them. I have the feeling that he is involved.
    Madeleine’s mum is probably a Capricorn or Scorpio.

36. gryphonastrology on June 25th, 2007 4:17 pm

Hi Frankie,

Margy came up with an interesting, if disturbing, conclusion about Madeleine’s iris. I didn’t post it, because I didn’t want to cause a flame war, due to its controversial nature.

Margy, if you are around, and if you want Frankie to contact you for more info, post here, and give him your email addy.

Warmly,

37. Bern.si on June 26th, 2007 5:17 am

Hi everybody here,

I wonder that so little can be found of Madeleine in astrological manner on the web. Browsing and browsing … and almost nothing. Here I found a debate when she was reported to be missing.

When I wanted to get her birthdate, it was a surprise more. Nobody quotes it. Much more, her parents – on plenty of websites with prayers etc. etc. quoted “she is four” – and nothing else – ?! Parents who want to do ALL to find their child, should write a bit more, I suppose. But do they? Is this not a (quite expensive) comedy? Regarding to some parents’ behaviour it more and more seems it is.

Return to astrology. Only birthdata I digged out somewhere is “12.5.2003, 14.30, Leicestershire”. I incidentally live in a small and unknown country named Slovenia where ALL birthtimes are noted accurately to the MINUTE, for example “12.57″. Splendid playground for astrologers! Britain is not such a place, so “14.30″ can be “14.10″ or “14.43″, I believe.

But, IF the birttime is really “14.30″, the picture is unpleasant. According to Tad Mann’s Life*Time Astrology (extremely useful technique for searching prenatal patterns, which I do not understand why EVERY astrologer on the world does not use at his work), there is Pluto placed in the 4th house in the place meaning “approx. 4 years”. Wow, what a time!
    Pluto destroys home – or father – in the 4th. Is father a betrayer thus? Sun is in the 9th – “a distant father”? Like “Father is not here, I live far away from him”. LTA also points Saturn in the 2nd month of pregnancy where one of parents did not want this child. Father? I rather believe it was mother.
    Uranus in the 6th can be understood as “new, different life style and habits”. Living in a weird and uncommon country?
    In this case Mercury is ruler of 10th, her mother. Mercury is a T-square’s focus – coldminded mother. Is it placed in the 8th or 9th, it depends on minutes of the birthtime. Mother in Madeleine’s 9th, too?

But personally I am suspicious about this birthtime. Her face reveals some Scorpio influence for me. Ascendant might be SC or late Libra (pale skinned? blonde) when Scorpio already mix, that means 25 to 29 degrees of Libra, BUT NOT the last degree of Libra! And also – her eye! Strong sign of ‘testes and ovaries’ as I read here. But ‘testes and ovaries’ are connected with Scorpio! She has nothing in Scorpio, so …?
    Let see a birthtime “18.14″, for instance, which contains ASC at 25.59 degrees of Libra, so it fits. Plenty of Scorpio here: ASC approaching to it, Pluto is the first planet after ASC (it’s significant) and inconjunct with the Sun on the edge of 8th house, and Sun is the ruler of 10th, the status!

In this case mother is a great supporting factor, but is also helpless. As we know Madeleine’s father is a Gemini (June 5th ’68; “Leicester”), he fits in this view – 4th in the aerious Aquarius, the ruler is in the 8th. And there is a couple at the same place marking “4 years”: Mars and Neptune, very badly aspected!! Uf, uf! Uranus is placed at the very beginning of the 5th and is connected with Nodes and also with Saturn in the 9th – was her first sexual introduction connected with “older foreigner” (and a violent one, naturally)? Bad, all bad.

We could search and analise more, but is there somebody who will dig out the birth certificate, at last?! After all, she was not born in 1759, but in 2003. Birth certificate can provide plenty of answers undoubtedly. If nothing else, it can show was this really a fairy-tale family or not. And more, is this all a farce or not.

Best wishes to Madeleine and all of readers here!

38. Midwifemum on June 29th, 2007 11:53 pm

As a UK midwife, I should point out that it is impossible to gain a time of birth from a UK birth certificate *unless* the child concerned is one of a multiple birth.

The only way to get a time of birth will be from family members or from the hospital where Madeleine was born, as the hospital`s own Labour Ward birth register records accurate birth times for each baby, but this of course is a confidential medical record and not accessible by the public.

Has anyone checked Friends Reunited website, as apparently Gerry McCann posted on there sometime after the twins were born – may be more clues.

39. katalin on July 1st, 2007 9:25 am

you don’t need astrology to figure that the poor girl is dead – after all the publicity the abductors couldn’t afford to keep her alive – terribly sad for everyone, but unfortunately, probably true

40. Bern.si on July 3rd, 2007 4:40 am

Thanks for your post, Midwifemum.
    Meanwhile I received another letter with UK birthdata theme, it came a day too late to use info in my post here.
    (Besides astrology) I’m willing to believe Madeleine is dead, too. Pity. Will man learn something from it? Parents, society, all of us?

“Birth data confidence”? It’s important undoubtedly, but I’m not sure if limits are chosen right. We can see on the one side police is offering thousands of dollars, pounds, euros, etc. for a single useful data, but on the other side astrologers can not get data which MIGHT lead to nothing less useful data.

(In 2006 we had a case of a pathological murderer here in Slovenia and as a head of Slovenian Astrological Association I was also not allowed to get his birthdata. Then a great help for me (and I hope I was a help for him, too) became chief police investigator from Serbia where this criminal murdered a girl, too. A bit ridiculous.)

I wonder if someone has the birthday of Madeleine’s mother to post.

41. Jo on July 3rd, 2007 2:03 pm

When my husband first saw this on the news he said “They’ve got rid of her. Look at her, you can see it in her face.” I didn’t take much notice as I had little interest in the news that week, then when I did see the photo of Madeleine I knew that I had seen it before, especially the fault with the eye, a few years previously. Then I saw how the mother clutched the toy and that showed me her guilt.
    And then I noticed that neither parent actively searched for the child. There was nothing frantic or hysterical.
    And then I began to doubt if the child actually went on holiday with them …

42. Margy on July 5th, 2007 4:17 pm

Hi Frankie,

You said:

My reply:

I agree that the marked area in Madeleine’s right iris is in the area of ovaries and testes. But also it is in the pelvic area generally. So the area covers all three as I understand.

It is also my understanding that black indicates dying tissue and usually accompanied by scarring.

43. suzanne on July 7th, 2007 9:32 pm

Oh my goodness Jo…hard to believe you actually stated that the parents got rid of their daughter. I agree something is askew..especially the parents not returning to Britain..hard to understand.

44. asirena on July 24th, 2007 12:03 am

Todays press said Kate is also 39 which means she had her birthday recently ( after Gerry) ..
    This would make her either a Cancer or a late Gemini

45. Dr Karen Stevens on July 25th, 2007 3:29 pm

Congratulations on a very fascinating website and write, I have read through it with phenomenal interest, jolly well done.

I am a qualified Iridologist, and the markings on Madeleine’s Iris are significant to a serious weakness of the abdominal wall and some potential risk to illnesses of the ovaries, pertoneum and caecum.

Should Madeleine receive a blow to her abdomen or fall over onto something jagged like rocks, then it could well prove fatal given these facts.

Her pupil is also showing signs of weakness too which is rare.

If there are any corresponding marks on her Sclera then this will be even more serious, but photos of her do not show the Sclera clearly enough to see anything there in line with the markings on her Sclera.

I would say that Madeleine is a very vulnerable child, irrespective of these markings on her Iris and Pupil.

I have picked up her spirit and she has been abused and suffered some drugging and head injury, she was crying when she came through to me.

I have other feelings on this case which I do not want to divulge on a publically viewed web site but I have strong feelings of where they will find her and my boss has emailed the police in Portugal on this.I do hope they take note before it is too late.

As well as being an Iridologist I am also a professional remote viewer of some 32 years, with an uncanny success rate to date, I am happy to report.

I use the Kepler astrology programme, and so I am very much into astrology.

I hope this will help clairify the position on the Iridological issues raised.

I wish you great success in your work.

My heart goes out to poor Madeleine, I am sending her healing and positive light and also protection.

Love, Light & Blessings,

Kaz xx

46. gryphonastrology on July 30th, 2007 11:17 am

Hi Kaz,

How interesting – thanks very much for visiting. Yes, I do believe that the water is important in her location as well. Thank you also for your iridological expertise.

47. Margy on August 1st, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi Kaz,

Thank you for your expertise in iridology regarding this case.

You said:
    “Though the line is very wide and strong, as opposed to a hairline which shows a mere disposition and developed illness in that area, a wide band could show something far more worrying, like a very serious illness.”

I am wondering if, in your opinion, that wide, strong black marking could have been a result of previous trauma or abuse.

Margy

48. Marty on August 6th, 2007 5:59 am

Thanks for a great site – I read it often and it’s only today that I decided to look into the astrological side to the McCann case. As I suspected, and have written in several online forums, the signs all point to the child having some kind of illness – which could lead to her (I hate to say it) death or be a controbuting factor in her disappearance. I was intrigued to read charts for each parent, for the period of time surrounding the disappearance and the birth dates in general….it is amazing what Astorlogy can reveal…well done to all and thank you for a great useful site!

49. Jenny Stevenson on August 7th, 2007 3:31 am

I also feel Madeleine is no longer with us, it was interesting to note that numerologically she was in a 9 ending cycle. I feel also violence occurred “in the home” 4th house, and her body was secreted in water/or the sea.

50. Louise on August 7th, 2007 5:15 am

Fascinating comments from all, I have been totally absorbed by this case, playing arm-chair detective, looking at it from a tarot perspective and reading the astrological slant. The iridology findings are very insightful..(Dr Karen Stevens) I have read somewhere that Kate McCann has training in opiates and that Madeleine had been a sleepwalker..there is suspicion in some quarters that she may have been drugged to avoid sleepwalking..that would fit in with your feeling of her being drugged…I so don’t want to believe the parents may have had bad intent towards this little girl but they are very strange people and as a mother I find Kate McCann incredibly strange!

51. aura martins on August 8th, 2007 5:06 am

hi,
    I´m portuguese and i have to relate to you this: I have a a son named Andre, the first day we saw the news on TV about this case he said: I think she,s dead and the police would do better if they ask to those parents what they did to their daughter because they know”. Well i was schokked with him and i said: “How can you say suche thing, look how they are suffering”. My son his a aquarian scorpio rising with pluto in the 12th house scorpio and mars in the 1st house, and i beggin to believe that his intuition is very accurate.
    Love to you all

52. Jo RRok on August 9th, 2007 4:05 pm

When I first saw Kate clutching the toy I knew from that moment that she had hurt her child accidentally and the child had died. Her husband took the body away and has not let Kate know where he has put it. Kate will not leave Portugal until Madeleine’s body is found. She is unable to rest in peace until her daughter rests in peace.

53. Carminha on September 6th, 2007 10:38 am

I am a Brazilian and I have been following with great attention and sadness the plight of little Madeleine.
    I play the tarot cards and have tried to see something and I was amazed because or tower, near the water.
    I tend to agree that the story as told by the parents is very strange. So is their demeanor. I have a feeling some home accident happened and people covered it up.
    Thank you all for the very interesting theories placed here.
    Sincerely
    Carminha Stalker

54. October on September 7th, 2007 1:58 am
  55. Pavitara on September 7th, 2007 9:07 am

This case begins to look more and more like the Jon Benet Ramsey case.
    Both Dr. Kaz and Bern.si bring up very good points. There appears to be a definate karmic debt between the missing child and the parents. However, I find it difficult to believe that a guilty mother would be able to carry on such a facade of searching for a child whom she had accidently killed. I imagine the mother would be on some heavy sedatives if that was the case. I could not imagine the guilt those parents must be feeling, in either case. Their desperation does appear honest.
    Therefore I wonder, how much effort the investigations have given to the whole child-prostitute market which exists in parts of Europe and elsewhere. It is known now that many rings of paedophiles who conducted sex tours in SE Asia are now being tracked and arrested, thus the new sex tour market exists in parts of Europe, where very young children can be bought at sales. In Asia we also hear about sex-slaves who are sold thoughout the middle east….
    In any case, both child and parents deserve our prayers.

56. Andy on September 8th, 2007 12:55 am

If madeleine was born on 12 May 2003 around 0715, then according to indian astrology she was running Moon Period Moon sub period. Saturn is 8th house lord (accidents, death) in 1st house and aspects squarely to the degree Moon in 4th house. Mars (accidents) in 8th house (accidents) also aspects to the degree 1st lord mercury. The combination of these factors namely
    8th lord in first house on ascendant degree
    8th house mars aspecting 1st lord mercury to the degree
    8th house lord squarely aspecting moon, the period (dasa) and subperiod (bhukti) lord
    means it is likely she died in an accident

57. suzanne on September 9th, 2007 4:06 pm

I guess you have all read that the police think they kept the body for 25 days, then disposed of it, from a rental car. As much as I feel strange about parents, how are we supposed to believe that they could keep a body for 25 days in hot weather, that would clearly be rotting? I think the police are annoyed with the mccanns staying in portugal and want to stick it to them. And, there is of course the underlying belief that they re in fact responsible for madeleines death. They left her alone.

58. Carol on September 10th, 2007 2:46 am

Wow! I have only just discovered this web site and you are all incredible! I am also an astrologer and seem to see her early death in every aspect of her chart. Re the parents: remember that they are British and therefore more reserved than, say, Americans would be. The mother has the look of a Libra to me. Thanks for a brilliant site.

59. susan on September 11th, 2007 1:27 am

Hi, just to let you guys know, this is also an interesting site on the follow-up of missing Madeline’s case, tread on missing people & things:

60. Tom on September 11th, 2007 3:24 am

Ditto for Carol’s first line: Wow! This is truly amazing! I have never ever been interested in astrology or horoscopes but this may have just changed that. The idea of prediction of these events is staggering. This seems very, very interesting. A trip down the local library might be on the cards in the near future!

As for my view on the abduction: The whole investigation seemed like a mess from the start. I feel the McCanns are innocent and have always felt so. My gut instinct tells me she’s dead. I feel the abductor took her overseas, where her body is today. Apparently the intruder used a key to enter the place and there was a similar break-in a week earlier. This earlier intruder was probably the abductor, who was startled at Madeleine’s presence in the room and took her to keep her from saying anything. The parents stated they came and checked their children from the tapas bar 120m down the road – I don’t think they did, because of their great night out so far. Leaving 3 young children on their own in a rented flat in a foreign country was a stupid idea. Of course, this is all gut instinct I’m going on. I really hope this isn’t all true, but at this stage this is the only scenario for me.

I hope she is alive and well, and plead to her captors (if she is alive) for her safe return.

61. Carol on September 11th, 2007 6:45 am

It seems that at the very time that Pluto AND Venus turned direct, the general sympathy for the McCanns began to turn to suspicion. I understand that the poor things are now receiving tons of hate mail. I have my doubts that Madeleine is still in her physical body, but I hope, of course, that she is. I also feel that it would be hard to believe that two devout, church-going, pope-visiting Roman Catholics would dispose of their daughter’s body and deny her a Christian burial.

62. chester on September 11th, 2007 11:05 am

i think they don’t really explain this so well in the papers. I can remember going to a resort with my many brothers and sisters and several other families in a less built up Florida years ago – the dining room was just yards from the rooms we stayed in – in the USA it is a crime to leave your children unattended (in a car for example) but i don’t think that would be construed as leavingyour children, if they were in a resort like the one I am thinking of, and others i have visited. Maybe hotels should provide babysitters they know for visiting families. I hope she’s alive and wonder why she wasn’t helped by people who saw her in different places around teh world.

63. suzanne on September 11th, 2007 11:22 am

64. suzanne on September 11th, 2007 11:25 am

By the way, in terms of mothering, Andrea Yates horoscope showed someone who didn’t handle stress well and was capable of great anger when opposed And she was on medication at the time, I think.

65. RAE MCCONILL on September 11th, 2007 11:51 am

I believe that the parents neglect and the under lying feeling of perhaps it was a set up ,leaves me to believe little Madeline has passed into the spirit world.If it was an accident on behalf of the parents ,God only knows I think no child should die under these circumstances.The truth be made known who ever knows should come forward now ……..

66. Ace on September 11th, 2007 3:06 pm

The disconnect between dad and Maddie could be the fact that the McCanns children were a result of IVF. Hence the subsequent twins.

I am of the belief that an accident occured and was indeed covered up. I don’t believe they kept her dead body for 25 days or more, but that they moved her from the area near water, to a more remote but pleasant looking area.

Being wrong would be a pleasue on this one.

67. sue on September 11th, 2007 10:21 pm

Like others – i have just come across your brilliant website and have read all the letters above.

post 45 had alarm bells ringing for me. I posted on another site a couple of days after madeleine went missing that i saw her on a boat.

I have kept quiet on the boards about one other thing which disturbed me which I could not work out.

My vision of Madeleine under a ‘bridge like’ structure pointing to where she was.

Karen’s posting of :-

“Ever since this story broke in the media my intuition has told me that sahe has been transported if not kept in the bilges of a boat on water and I have seen visions of her slumped against a verticle post under decking, which perhaps is either a jetty or the boat floor/deck/decking.”

I saw her standing under what i thought was a bridge but could not find any along the coastline which matched my vision.
    I also saw lots of bleached white stones and a cove to the left with a large rock formation – in front of me were lights across the water.

Thankyou so much for the reading you have done nina, it really is a stellar job.

I do not believe that the mccann’s harmed madeleine.
    IMO – which i have just posted on another site is..

the family were watched.
    the mccanns presented an ‘opportunity’
    someone who worked at the Ocean Club – a maid, a child minder who would have every right not to cause suspicion entered the room and passed her to an accomplice – a security guard – who then passed her to a waiting car.

the maid/baby sitter would have an alibi -they heard a child crying loudly
    the security guard would be in the right place because he has to patrol the OC.
    Does anyone know who the large bald man with the sunglasses – looking at gerry and the children is? or what he does for a living?

Have all the staff from the OC been FULLY INVESTIGATED?

blessings and light to all.

68. Gazza on September 13th, 2007 6:34 am

Quoting Suzzane’s post, no. 64 “We have got to get Kate’s birthdate, to check out if she really does have a murderous temper, like the police claim.”

I would like to ask where does this line of thought come from? What is it that the police, I presume the Portugese police, are refering to? Does Kate McCann actually have any past behaviour that is in any way similar? I haven’t heard of anything. What keeps coming to my mind as far as the police investigation goes is that there is nothing that moves ‘beyond reasonable doubt’ against Kate McCann.

69. Lilith on September 13th, 2007 10:38 am

I found this site very interesting and enjoyed everyones input so I thought I would put another angel on the case.

I have been studing Gerry McCann’s chart along side Madie’s. I look at in a very differnt way a way that pointed to a ritulistic murder. This is what I see in the chart & would be interested in your views.

In Gerry McCann’s natal chat (Glasgow Born) we have a stellium in Gemini 12. Which is an indication of Practical Magic one who is involved in the actual practice. 12 house represents instutions/hidden/secret. I would not be surprised if he belonged to an occult orginisation of some sort.

12 house stellium is square to Pluto4th (Virgo) .4th houseVirgo indicates can indicate ritual practice within the home (4th) hidden from those who were not initiated into the order/organisation.

Pluto conjunct Uranus,Moon(Virgo5th) Uranus indicats the strange,the bazzar
    like mindedness ect. The moon conjunct in the 5th indicates a sense of belonging to maybe a dark(Pluto) orginisation(Uranus). Sun conjunct Mercury,venus,mars 12th squ Pluto 4th indicacte a hidden violent , very manipulitive & powerful nature.

When I look at his Transits & Solar Direct Chart with natal I see that at the time of the disappearance of Maddie his SD Sun(Cancer) 2ndSq N/Saturn(Aries)11th trining T/Mars(Piscies)10th opposition Pluto(Virgo4th), it appears that he was doing what he’s peers had requested of him in order to maybe elevate himself higher in the order/orginsation.

I can also see that at that time there is a GrandSq activated by T/ VenusGemini12th(Maddie) oppisite T/Pluto(Sagg) 6th a religious,ritual,secret & hidden killing Sq T/Mars10th(Piscies) opposition N/Pluto in 4th coujunct Uranus,Moon 5th(Virgo) ,SD Netune6th(Capricorn) opposite Mercury(Cancer)(12th)+stellium indicates ritual sacrifice to empower all within the so called family .

It can also indicate what he wants to attaine from an order/orginistaion.
    T/Jupiter6th(Sagg) Opposite 12thStellium Sun,Mercury,Venus,Mars this can indicate a grandiousis,ego inflated attitude within his position of the actual ritual.

I will give my veiws on Maddies chart later. Maybe someone else can have alook at it and see what they come up with combined with Gerry’s.

There is so much more ie midpoints,Arabic Parts,Astroids that I have not mentioned.

May Maddie be at peace. Sweet innocent child.

v

70. Frederique on September 13th, 2007 3:51 pm

I would be keen to ask if anyone could look deeper in gerry and kate’s chart for their need / quest for purity & social order and religious beliefs, in a composite to /madeleine’s.
    Further, I have an inkling that Madeleine “disappeared” a few days (4 /5?) after the actual date of her abduction. On the other hand, the natal chart (for time of disappearance) on this website in my opinion only showns the actual response and circumstances to her abduction, eg public respinse and sympathy, as well as underlying accusations, but not what went on underneath.

I apologise i I may have caused offence with my comments. I am only interested in what the charts may have to say.

May Maddie be safe, be at peace little one.
    f

71. suzanne on September 13th, 2007 10:04 pm

Two things:
    1) Gazza # 70, I mentioned Kate’s possible temper because the Police claim it is so, based on witnesses hearing her outbursts etc.
    2) Lilith # 71, I absolutely got shivers reading your analysis. I too have wondered if the McCanns are being used/set up etc. Especially if the car really does have DNA 25 days after the fact.

72. LadyHawk on September 14th, 2007 9:49 am

Great web page! Great “detective” work! Would someone kindly post a link to an image of the large, dark, bald security guard in the photos with Gerry and the children? Thanks, and God bless.

73. Jasmin O'Hara on September 15th, 2007 10:16 am

Somebody must be able to find out Kate’s dob. No matter where the story goes from here she is going to have an eventful Uranus opposition. Uranus is opposing Pluto this year too.

74. sue on September 16th, 2007 3:27 am

There you are ladyhawk.

it wont let me copy the photo but this is the site. just scroll down.
    I have also gleaned new information on Murat’s alibi.
    Not posting yet as I have sent it to the authorities and the newspapers a few days ago. Headlines in Australian Papers toay. Coincidence?

75. hatti on September 17th, 2007 5:24 am

Madeleine McCann the time the birth according to the quadrature Luna and Staurn from 7:00 am to 19:57:28

76. Carol on September 17th, 2007 10:59 am

Whoa Lilith! If we look hard enough, we can see the potential for evil in just about any of our charts! This man may simply be a powerful cardiologist working in a hospital — instead of a dark dabbler in the occult and Practical Magic!! It’s true that a lot of doctors have inflated egos, but “secret, ritual killing”??? Lets keep our heads!

77. Xaires on September 18th, 2007 5:20 pm

Wonderful informationon site. I am an astrologer with interest in iridology and I too noticed the mark in Maddies right eye designated to the pevlic and abdomenm region. Also have a clear look at the haze in her left pupil.
    If her mother experimented with drugs them it is a possibility that this little girl’s eyes are showing up toxins. Intuitionly I get from her photo a distinct vision of sexual harm prior to her disappearance! Could it have been an accidental death or intentional to keep her quite? What ever happened, I feel sure that this child was either sexually molested or drug toxin residue that show up in the iris.

78. hatti on September 19th, 2007 7:35 am
  79. LadyHawk on September 19th, 2007 9:36 am

Thanks Sue for the URL. You may be on to something with this. The man with the sunglasses in the background of the photo certainly looks suspicious — especially if he also appears in a second photo somewhere else. Please do your best to present your thought and these to the authorities. Bravo! Good girl! Way to go!

As for the reference to “religious, ritual, secret & hidden killing” in Lilith’s post, I am reminded of Socrates and of the story of his having had his palm read as a young man. The palmist’s is said to have told him that he would “die a famous murderer.” Of course, as we know, the only person Socrates ever murdered was himself — in drinking the hemlock.

Thus, as Carol so aptly points out, the divinitory arts can but point to the trappings of an individual’s personality; they by no means define a person’s underlying moral core. A knife, in the hands of a skilled surgeon, can be quite a different instrument from the same blade when used by a homocidal maniac.

Keep up the good work, team. Thanks again, Nina, for this wonderful web site.

Blessings be. . .

80. astromum on September 19th, 2007 11:07 am

I really don’t think people should be accusing complete and utter strangers. How unfair to that poor man in the photo who we know nothing about.
    It lowers the tone of this excellent astrology site which is soberly debating this case based on astrological data, natal and horary. Plus iridology which is relevant in this case too.

81. astromum on September 19th, 2007 11:28 am

found this on yahoo answers, regarding kate Marie (healy) mccann:

The news started stating her new age of 39 on 24 July 2007. So it’s likely that she was born on 23 July 1968 or some days before that.

Wikipedia says she was born in 1967

82. suzanne on September 19th, 2007 12:14 pm

The big problem of course, is how would they have disposed of the body, if indeed the parents killed her. I’ve seen no mention ever about the demeanor of the parents during the dinner. It seems far removed that a friend would help get rid of a child’s body, accidently killed, before dinner! I thought it was rather interesting that the police believe that the friend’s story of a man carrying a child in a blanket away from the apartment, to be a ruse, designed to mislead them.
    If anything, the police are quite imaginative in coming up with theories. I read where a psychiatrist thinks Kate’s clutching of the cuddle cat all the time indicates guilt about something. Maybe the guilt isn’t about killing Madeleine, but guilt because they left her so much and then this tragedy happened.
    I’ve been searching, but can’t come up with Kate’s birthday, however I think there is Virgo and Libra energy with her. If she is a Virgo, than Gerry’s powerful pluto Virgo would be very controlling of her. Remember, he has a really difficult pluto square to his sun, mercury, venus, and mars. What a chart.

83. Vashti on September 20th, 2007 2:46 am

Please stop discussing the probability that Madeleine was killed by her parents. It is in all the UK papers that the Portugese police case against the McCanns is in meltdown. Every day something surfaces that contradicts previous information.

Obviously the ‘propaganda campaign’ against them started in the first few hours after Madeleine went missing, with the PJ leaking incorrect information implying their guilt, while the McCanns themselves were fulfilling the Portugese secrecy laws.

We are all going round in circles here. The focus should be on finding the missing child.

Cant your charts help to do that instead of discussing what might have happened?

84. Lilith on September 20th, 2007 8:38 am

Thank you all for feed back. Yes it does sound very far fetched but I have researched child ritulistic abuse,killing & torture and it is alot more real then people understand and know. There are long tentacles reaching out all over the globe. And there are strong orginisation involved and very powerful people that will coverup these crimes.

I feel Gerry McCann has unwittenly got caught up into something more powerful the he knew to start with. I see in the chart that he has a very obsessive and compulsive nature(stellium 12 squ Plu,Ura,Moon). Yes that can also helped with his career but I am not look at vactional astrology I am looking at soul centered.I feel that his need for power was to connect with powerful people and this may have been his way of doing it.

And Suzzanne I aggree with your comment in #84 he was very controlling of her.

This comment may offened somepeople reading this but I feel it has to be said. How many childern go missing in the world and their parents get to speak with the pope?. That was not an off chance meeting. How many childern have celebrities appeling for their return?. How quick was it released about here abduction? It is usally left longer so as police can gather evedense on the case. Because if released to soon the child has a higher chance of being killed as the perpretradour/s do not want to be seen or caught also it is common to wait & see if a randson note is delivered if it is a kiddnapping. How did they know it was an abuction?.

In the chart of Gerry we see his transits( I did the chart at 9.15 pm) T/Sat 3rd opp T/Nep 9th and we know Sat & Nep transits don’t move fast. This can indicate a power of orthoroty useing the media T/Sat 3rd to decive through T/9th Nep Publication in the press.

I agree with the comment of iridology. Maddie has been priorly abused in a sexual manner.

And May is a very auspicious month for certian occult orginisations.

Im sorry but if feel this hole case indicates to something very sinister and I feel both parents know what has happend but will never be at privilidge to say. I dont think we will ever really know what happend to her just like Jo Bonnett.

I dont want to affened anyone but this is food for thought.

85. chester on September 21st, 2007 6:55 am

lilith I think your conclusions are quite far out there! Why not use your energy not to accuse but to find the little girl!

86. tinal on September 23rd, 2007 5:11 am

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Liverpool, UK, time unknown. I don’t believe she has been the one who harmed Maddie, she seems more like a victim. She has probably had a hard time with her energetic young children and maybe lost her temper but hardly in the way to kill a child.

87. astromum on September 24th, 2007 1:08 pm

thanks tinal. how did you get that data?

88. tinal on September 24th, 2007 10:56 pm

The source was NewsScope, they got the data from her birth certificate.

89. Jenny Stevenson on September 25th, 2007 5:55 am

I find it hard to beleive that some on could accidentally kill their child and go for dinner, I know that perhaps people do it – but how would you how could you go on? Let alone keep the body for 25 days – no I dont think so. The trouble with astrological interpretations is they can be many and this needs to be looked at before making a snap judgement. Neptune diffuses, confuses – it does not confirm that someone is deceptive – mystery falls under the
    realms of neptune, also spirituality – many guises. There is grave danger in assuming it is black or white – 9th house rules foreign travel also our beleif system – neptune could shroud the truth – self deception rather than out and out deceptive aspects – the possibilities are numberous. I feel
    as stated in August the little girl no longer lives, I also feel her body is concealed in water – Pluto transits tend to “show what is hidden at some point” – skeletons in cupboards and mysteries exposed. I feel at some point the mystery of Madeleines disappearance will be uncovered.

90. Louise on September 25th, 2007 3:52 pm

Madeleine deserves to be found, her plight has touched upon a human collective and consciousness…Her body needs to be found and given a proper burial, poor little mite, so young, so innocent, so undeserving of the darker side of life. Speaking to someone today who also spoke of a boat, the PJ or private forces clearly need to thoroughly check boats in marina or other mooring points. My friend has confidence little Madeleine will be found and justice will be done and I will second that and pray for that.

91. suzanne on September 25th, 2007 10:21 pm

Tinal, I raced over to this site after reading on Stariq.com that kate’s birthday is 3-5-68, with a speculation of virgo rising…you beat me to it…good work.
    At any rate, a pisces up against Gerry’s virgo rising and gemini stellium…wow…I feel for Kate.

92. Gazza on September 26th, 2007 3:11 am

Pointing the finger at the mother is now getting long in the tooth. Remember the Chamberlain’s in Australia, and the Ramsay’s in the USA, some very similar aspects in relation to a story becoming constructed around a notion that somehow the parents or a parent are somehow directly involved in their own child’s brutal demise. High profile cases seem to carry these similarities; poorly constructed sensationalist media stories, and police investigations with major questions hanging over them.

Is it the media, the police investigations going wrong, or the mass public imagination that turns these events into witch trials? There is a morbid pattern of behaviour that literally turns upon parents and wants to lynch them.

What a pity it isn’t the behaviour of the media, the police or the imagination of the mass public whose astrological charts are being looked upon for answers as to why Madeleine is still missing and her parents are being gratuitously defamed by association through hideous tragic circumstance rather than actual evidence.

93. Lynne Ewart on September 26th, 2007 7:02 am

For those who’d like to help :
    Gerry McCann was born 5th June 1968 at 07:45am (that’s BST of course) Glasgow.. the source is his birth certificate, courtesy of genealogist C. Gerard, much respected astrologer and data collector for UK astrologers.

There is no doubt in my mind or heart when I say that the parents had absolutely no involvement in Maddie’s disappearance (other than the obvious cosmic collusion with the Fates if you like, in leaving her alone, something they’ll never recover from the guilt and anguish of), and sadly yes, also noted the indications re Algol etc in the disappearance and my own subsequently drawn horary chart, but let’s pray that Maddie is found, or that closure can come for her parents. No pain in the world is as intense as what those people are enduring. Finding Maddie is so important. Wonderful if those with remote viewing are able to help. I suspect that the astrology alone isn’t enough, friends.
    There’s a lovely, haunting song for Maddie from a fellow Scot, international Jazz singer Carol Kidd on her MySpace site.

Warm wishes to all.

94. LadyHawk on September 26th, 2007 9:12 am

There was a possible sighting of Maddie today in northern Morroco (See: http://news.aol.com/story/_a/tourists-believe-madeleine-is-in-photo/20070926025809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001). What’s the astro-cartology of this probability? Long before cellphone cameras, I once saw a blond-haired, blue-eyed child taveling with a middle eastern family in Thailand, and the oddity of the “family mix” was worrisome. This strikes similar chords. Any astro-insights?

95. merlin on September 26th, 2007 11:29 pm

astromum – the man in the phots with the mccann father and children is being investigated by the police and is under surveilance.It is not for you to say who and what can be discussed.

the child in the latest photo is not madeleine mccann. it is all over the internet today.

Iridology is yet but another tool. however, i do not believe that she has been sexually abused in the past. i believe the child is still alive and people in the limelight will eventually spill the beans. it is not the parents.

96. Nitin Sharma on September 28th, 2007 1:21 am

Hiii all. i want to know the exact time of madeleine mcann birthdetails. i think that the birth chart will throw some light on it. I am into hindu astrology and would like to do her chart.
    Thanking you
    Nitin Sharma

97. Trisha on September 28th, 2007 8:56 am

Does anyone have time of Kate’s birth…..?

98. LadyHawk on September 28th, 2007 9:12 am

Drats! ‘Turns out the sighting in Morroco was erroneous.

99. caring mother on September 29th, 2007 5:06 am

To put end to unfounded speculation…a few weeks after madeleine went missing,while praying for her, I was shown a vision which was very distracting & shocked me.(These occurances began for me after a near death experience during child birth 25 yrs ago,& have been very accurate.) I saw Madeleine lying beneath boards of some kind – wooden planks or decking? she was close to the boards ie: not much room above her face so I got the feeling she was in cramped quarters — possibly in a storage area ?in a boat?? I could see her lying quite still but very much alive & her head & eyes moving & blinking & looking upwards towards the light streaming in through the gaps in between the boards.I have been haunted by this ever since, & feel compelled & a responsibility to tell others as I was given this insight for a reason. The Mccanns are poor victims,we all show our grief in different ways,& imagine not being able to turn without a camera in your face from day 1. I hope & pray Madeleine is alive still,but one thing I know for sure… she was alive a few weeks after May 3rd. She was NOT killed by her parents. please send Prayers & beautiful energy to maddie & her family

100. astromum on October 2nd, 2007 2:39 pm

hi merlin, I get upset when i see other people dragged into this. I feel enough peoples lives have been ruined..Murat, the portuguese policeman, the poor morroccan family whose photo has been splashed all over the world, anglo-portuguese relations, livelyhoods in praia da luz… need I go on?
    If only they had got a babysitter…or actually looked after their own children for a change…
    And that is if they aren’t guilty of worse!
    I read elsewhere that the guy in the photo is a security guard at Mark Warner and has been interviewed and ruled out of the investigation.
    Have been working on my own horary chart which suggests Madeleine is dead, somewhere there has been a fire, maybe up a chimney or something, to the east, and that her body will never be found. Will post when I’ve worked on it some more…
    and hope that my chart is wrong.

101. suzanne on October 3rd, 2007 8:03 pm

As a believer of all things esoteric, I am really shocked that no psychic has come thru with what really happened to the girl..I know the astrologers are probably right that poor little Madeleine is dead, but it is more than disappointing that metaphysics can’t bring this case to rest.

102. suzanne on October 3rd, 2007 8:06 pm

By the way, Lilith, am looking forward to your analysis of Madeleine’s chart. I don’t think Mom and Dad killed her, but what has intrigued people (especially astrologers) is that Gerry has a stunningly violent crazy chart.

103. suzanne on October 4th, 2007 10:43 pm

I want to amend a word I used re Gerry’s chart. The word “violent” is not correct;
    “aggressive” is a more suitable word.

104. Sasha on October 16th, 2007 5:27 pm

Just found this thread. It’s fascinating. I would love to read a detailed chart for Kate McCann, now that you have her birthdate.

105. anayin on October 20th, 2007 10:23 am

helo, does anyone read from hands (dont now how they call it) here is picture of madeleines hands….

106. carlos torres on December 27th, 2007 5:09 pm

hello, Anayin

you posted something very interesting, madeleine’s palm prints

have you had any feed back from a palm-reading expert ?

do you know where to find a good photo of the palms? I got the one from the news paper, but it is not so good.

thanks for the owner of this astrologycal blog on madeleine disapearence

thank you and I am also praying for madeleine

107. LadyHawk on January 15th, 2008 11:17 am

A bizarre web site at revelation13.net, which uses astrology, prophecies of Nostradamus, the Book of Revelation, Bible code, and New Age geography to make predictions, has gone to great lengths to present the possibility that Madeleine may be in the Philippines.

The author says, “I think Madeleine is still alive. And I think that Madeleine’s parents Mr. and Mrs. McCann are completely innocent. I think that Madeleine was kidnapped for reasons of child slavery, and transported to the Phillippines, where I think she still is. Keep the Faith!”

I’m hoping against hope at this point, and praying that she be found soon, uninjured. May God bless. . .

108. Nordmann on February 5th, 2008 1:09 pm

A British human rights attorney is on day number 5 of an underwater dive search that he is conducting for Madeliene’s body at the Barragem do Arade reservoir, a large body of water approximately 35 miles east of Praia da Luz where she went missing. The local dive firm he hired has found a 15-foot length of blind cord, knotted together from several shorter pieces, which he thinks may be signifiacnt. It was only 3 days after Madeleine went missing that underworld criminals first told Aragao about Maddie’s having been raped, murdered and then dumped in a nearby lake that meets the description of the Barragem do Arade resevoire. They said it was “deserted with lots of trees and a beach area”). Aragao gave Police this information at the time, but Police did not follow up on it. Instead, they searched another resevoire, somewhat closer to Praia da Luz, and found nothing. Aragao is determined to stay with the current underwater search until he either finds Madeleine’s body or convinces himself that she is not there.

109. asirena on February 10th, 2008 4:38 pm

On http://formadeleine.proboards106.com a member has posted a birth time for Madeleine at 3.31pm , sent to her by someone on her website

110. Orphelia on February 10th, 2008 9:09 pm

Sorry, I admire the spirit of investigation, but if you progress Madeleine’s Sun to the day she disappeared, her progressed Sun is NOT conjunct Algol, it’s at 24.55 Taurus which is too wide an orb. Fixed Stars traditionally use only a 1 degree orb and Algol is currently at 26.something Taurus.

PS For a fresh look at Algol and thoughts on how this Star actually represents the Divine Feminine, check this out: http://www.yasminboland.com/saraswatistar.htm

111. asirena on February 20th, 2008 7:07 am

Hi Orphelia re Algol I notice in few old and new books Alol orb is up to 6 degrees since it is very powerful

“In my own work, I have found that an orb of 1 degree (one finger’s width) is usually quite noticeable, though I’d allow up to 6 degrees for Algol and various sizeable orbs for the other major stars”

112. asirena on February 20th, 2008 7:15 am

Also Madeleine’s Sun is positioned 21.28 Taurus

Algol is positioned 26.10 Taurus

Madeleine was just 9 days short of her 4th birthday when she went missing so we chould take 4 degreer or a bit less.

If you add 4 degrees and take off less then a third of a degree since she was not 4 this would make her Sun positioned at around 25.0 Taurus, or even a bit more which is pretty close to Algol at 26.10 Taurus

113. Gordon Smith Ed. on October 22nd, 2008 7:06 am

Facts about what was sent to the McCann’s web site last year and why?
    Please don’t judge me until to get to the end about God works in mysterious ways. Just read it and see!
    As with most missing people that end up in the public domain there is a rush from psychics claiming to know what happened and I see you have been slated by the skeptics.
    I left contacting the Madeleine McCann web site until months later simply because of this and the fact I know no matter what is said they won’t listen unless you’re famous like Gordon Smith the Todd of the North. For a family that is devoted Catholics and stated they didn’t contact Mr. Smith isn’t exactly true. Because about July of 07 when I contacted their web site to explain my past and why I could help them I got a reply asking if I was the famous Mr. Smith. Daft as I am I though I would struggle to twist and bend like the man in the Matrix but time travel well that isn’t beyond me as I’ve proved in the past using Blair and Bush for examples. Then I reminded hay, there is a psychic called Gordon Smith. I told them no, I’m not him I’m not a sweetie wife. “Note for me not to ever get a haircut in Glasgow if he finds this out” Anyway as Martin say’s back to the real world and why you are getting this info.
    I sent them a email knowing it would pop up later and stopped viewing the emails of support early this year simply because there was no way of convincing the McCann’s about what I’ve proven beyond any doubt until the extracts of Mrs. McCann’s diary became public. Recently you may have noticed in the British News of the World her diary was published and no one but Mrs. McCann and the police had any knowledge about her last memory of Madeleine playing with her wedding ring. That is unless they rewind and see my email to them last November. At the time I did hope someone within the team handling the web site could have noticed the email I sent to them last November and seen that I was stuck because every time I looked Madeline was plying with her mums wedding band. I hoped by stating this way back then someone could have told Mrs. McCann and she could have seen the part and realized how could anyone have know this apart from her. However I can understand why they are reluctant to take part in things that go against the norm and the guilt ridden mind set they are in. But if I recall Mr. McCann stated they would consider anything as long as it’s provable. Well there it is and the fact I normally just do governments and big business is why I’ve not been jumping from the highest hills shouting about it.
    Believe it or not in my view that was Gods answering Mrs. McCann doubts about her beliefs and not me.
    I’m not a person who judges people in any way or form nor am I knocking anyone’s ability to help. Psychic or any person given info to help find out what happened that day, grate. But I hate when people lie just to get their five minutes of fame. They truly haven’t a clue what is going on and the hurt it can cause if they lie. The price they will pay is more than money can buy.

I know there is fear about what I stated way back then because it dose contradict their actions and shows the holes in their approach and why they foolishly went down the road of JT account of what she seemingly seen that night. I can understand why they are not at my door seeking info. But anyone who gave me info like that and I was desperately trying to find my child then come rain or hellfire it wouldn’t have stop me from just asking how did this person know that and what further info can be given. But some people do react to horrendous problems in their life different from what we expect is the norm. But as I kindly tried to point out to them last year JT drawing of the man who she didn’t see’s face and then later agreed with another witness drawing of a man was the same persons face, I can say this isn’t helpful to anyone. In that email I reiterated the fact, had this man been caring Madeline as seen in the drawing then Madeleine would have to have been sleeping upside down, because the child in this mans army had her legs dangling where the Maddy’s head should have been. When the pictures came out this year showing the bedroom where Maddy was sleeping confirmed my vision of the room and where the bed was and the fact the covers were only slightly ruffled contrary to someone lifting a child out of her bed. I could go on about what took place that night but it would be better for the McCann’s to have their say if it is what they won’t to do.

How I prove the facts is by documenting them via major outlets so there is real authenticity that can’t be doctored. An example was when I sent out clear info about the cartoon of a profit on a rocket that cause riots around the world to people like Blair and Bush a year before the picture was ever published in the newspaper. The point I’m trying to make is windows in time can be activated via sprite. You wouldn’t believe what was written before hand and sent out then happened unless you see the facts and who got them.

Yours truly,
    Gordon Smith
    Edinburgh
    UK

114. reekdiammerma on January 6th, 2009 6:42 pm

What is bumburbia?

115. Thelmari on January 27th, 2009 2:56 am

Hi i just wonderd could madelein be in south africa did the parents look in to it

116. daisy on May 2nd, 2009 4:12 am

Firstly I would like to say that I am not psychic even though people like to put me into that type of classification…I like to think I am someone whom is in tune with Mother Earth
    3 days after maddie went missing I was taken to the oldest yew tree in England where I had witnessed the aftermath of a ritual..The images I saw being projected at me from the tree were disturbing with strong religious connotations…I cleansed the tree of negative projections and visualised a Light of Truth through the tree to help expose the Truth…..several weeks later whilst in a state of meditation I ended it with a blessing for Maddie..Instantly I had vivid images of a white dragon high in the sky breathing fire into the sea creating a circle of fire..I saw olive groves..I saw a St bernard Dog and a st benedictine monk…a derelict church on consecrated land surrounded by farm land…I saw maddie as clear as day in a round room with a blanket and sunlight coming through wooden slats…I saw a sea trading route..When I put this information into the computer I was taken to a city of Taranto…also known as the white dragon city and also known as the children of arachnid….My vision turned out to be a religious route of the Roman catholic and trading route….If you take an ariel view of Taranto you will discover what appears to be a cirlcle of fire beneath the seaport of taranto….Taranto Italy is an impotant link to the trafficking of children

I was surrounded by angels on the 1st Of September… I have contacted the police ref my vision and it has taken them 2 years to make contact with me and if it had not been for so called psychics maybe there would have not been the incredible confusion of thought transference through media preventing the police from carrying out there work…IT IS NOW TIME for a true psychic of this dimension to tune into me and be guided by their dimension to find maddie…

Love and Light

Daisy x

117. ruth on April 4th, 2011 10:12 am

please could kathryn cassidy contact me via e mail

118. Astrology of Missing People: Is Madeleine McCann Alive? | Gryphon Astrology Blog on April 25th, 2012 6:49 am

[...] readers of the Gryphon Astrology blog have read my 2007 post about little Madeleine McCann who vanished without a trace from her parents’ vacation apartment in Portugal, on May 3, 2007.  [...]

119. Astrology of Missing People: Is Madeleine McCann Still Alive? » AstroDispatch.com » Astrology Around The Web on April 25th, 2012 7:49 am